Return and Exchange Policy
Embroidered Patches Canada offers a return and exchange policy that keeps buyer reassured that they can return, and exchanged in case any one or more than more circumstances takes place:
- The delivered product was different from what was ordered
- The delivered product was damaged. In this situation, an evidence needs to be presented while making the claim
- The delivered product was of the wrong size
- The customization of the delivered product was not done according to the brief
However, the return and exchange policy will not be effective if:
- The delivered product was perfect, and none of the situations above was satisfied
- The brief shared with us was wrong, and now the client wishes a refund
- There was a delay in delivery from the logistics end
- The order was returned due to the wrong address shared by the client
- The buyer involves a third party like a friend, family, or lawyer, instead of making a claim itself.
If the mistake occurs from our end, the shipping charges would be borne by us. If not, the client would be responsible.