Terms and Conditions
Embroidered Patches Canada offers a return and exchange policy that keeps buyer reassured that they can return, and exchanged in case any one or more than more circumstances takes place:
- Our craftsmen rely on the brief shared by you. This means you have to share as much information as you can. Our team of designers understands your brief and works according to it.
- You can acquire an unlimited number of free revisions in the digital draft shared with you. Once you have approved the digital draft, no changes can be catered. However, you can concern customer support to share your requirements and according to the circumstance, the team would try their best to cater to you.
- You own the ownership of all the designs or logos you share with us. Embroidered Patches Canada is not the real owner of the patches. Also, if the designer designs the logo/patch/trademark/design for you, the end product would still belong to you.
- The buyer needs to be assured that the design they submit does not belong to any other company. In such situations, Embroidered Patches Canada has the right to take legal action against the client.
- Our company does deal with international orders. In such cases, the buyer would be solely responsible for the shipping and duty charges.
- Once a customized order is placed, it can only be canceled within 24 hours. After 24 hours, only a certain amount would be refunded. To know the exact amount, refer to the order cancellation policy.
- Embroidered Patches Canada will not be responsible if the shipping time is affected due to the wrong address or information submitted from the other end.
When an order is placed, it is considered that the client has read, understood, and agreed to the terms and conditions.